The Montague Twins. Vol. 1, The witch's hand / Nathan Page and Drew Shannon.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||741.5 (Text)||33062009346678||YA Graphic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525646761 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0525646760 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Orphaned teens Pete and Al Montague and their adopted sister, Charlie, already known for solving mysteries in their small New England town, begin studying magic as they investigate a disappearance connected to a seventeenth-century witch.
Search for related items by subject