The Black Swan of Paris / Karen Robards.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009310963||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432880484
- ISBN: 1432880489
- Physical Description: 669 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Paris, 1944. Celebrated singer Genevieve Dumont is an unwilling darling of the Nazis and uses her position of privilege to go undetected as an ally to the resistance. When her estranged mother, Lillian de Rocheford, is captured by Nazis, Genevieve knows the Gestapo will torture information out of Lillian that will derail the upcoming allied invasion. The resistance movement is tasked with silencing Lillian by any means necessary--including assassination. But Genevieve refuses to let her mother become a victim of the war. Reuniting with her long-lost sister, she must navigate the perilous cross-currents of Occupied France in time to save Lillian's life"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject