Naruto. Vol 1, Uzumaki Naruto / Masashi Kishimoto.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||741.5 (Text)||33062009293508||YA Graphic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781569319000
- Physical Description: 184 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, California : Viz Media, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2003
Young adult comics (JC comics).
"This book reads from right to left"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Uzumaki Natuto! -- Konohamaru -- Enter Sasuke! -- Hatake Kakashi! -- Pride Goeth before a fall -- Not Sasuke! -- Kakashi's decision.
Overview: R to L (Japanese Style). Naruto is a ninja-in-training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke and witty Sakura, but Naruto is serious about becoming the greatest ninja in the village of Konohagakure! Believe it!
Translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ninja > Japan > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)