- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||jY (Text)||33062009313892||New Juv Middle Reader||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||jY (Text)||33062009313926||New Juv Middle Reader||In Process||-|
- ISBN: 9780062894359 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062894358 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 376 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"Regan Fitz and Elliot Mason have been enemies since they started training to become Glitchers--people who travel through time to preserve important historical events. But everything changes when they find a letter from Regan's future self, warning them about an impending disaster that threatens them and everyone they know. Will they be able to set aside their past in order to save the future?" -- Amazon.com
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Girls > Juvenile fiction.
History > Juvenile fiction.
Enemies > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.