Friends and strangers / J. Courtney Sullivan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009335275||New Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593214749
- ISBN: 0593214749
- Physical Description: 605 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"From the best-selling author of Maine, a gorgeous, compulsively-readable novel that tells the story of the complex relationship between two women, Elisabeth, a privileged new mother and writer attempting to find her footing after childbirth, and Sam, the idealistic, working-class college student she hires to nanny her young son"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Motherhood > Fiction.
Large type books.