150 glimpses of the Beatles / Craig Brown.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||782.42 (Text)||33062009352247||New Adult Non-Fiction||Recently Returned||-|
- ISBN: 9780374109318
- ISBN: 0374109311
- Physical Description: 574 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2020.
Originally published in 2020 by 4th Estate, Great Britain.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Draws on previously unexamined lore and celebrity testimony in a kaleidoscopic group portrait of the Fab Four that reveals lesser-known examples of their indelible and enduring cultural impact.
Search for related items by subject
Rock musicians > England > Biography.