Furmidable foes / Rita Mae Brown & Sneaky Pie Brown ; illustrated by Michael Gellatly.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009308769||New Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432879648
- ISBN: 1432879642
- Physical Description: 433 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [Waterville, Maine] : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
"Someone's passed their expiration date in this thrilling new mystery in the bestselling Mrs. Murphy series from Rita Mae Brown and her feline co-author Sneaky Pie Brown. Mary Minor "Harry" Harristeen and her pet sleuths uncover a rotten scam to dupe consumers when they discover that substandard produce is being passed off for organic, upmarket groceries. As always, Harry's crime-solving cats Mrs. Murphy and Pewter and Tee Tucker the Corgi share her determination to sniff out the foes among friends, the spoiled among the fresh"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haristeen, Harry (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murphy, Mrs. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Virginia > Fiction.
Women cat owners > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- A Mrs. Murphy mystery ; 
- Brown, Rita Mae. Mrs. Murphy mystery.
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.