The summer house / James Patterson and Brendan DuBois.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
5 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009305252||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||08/28/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316539593
- ISBN: 0316539597
- Physical Description: 610 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
"When seven murder victims are found in a small town, the homicide investigation shakes a small-town sheriff to her core"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Policewomen > Georgia > Fiction.
Mass murder investigation > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Small cities > Fiction.
Georgia > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.