The brothers York : a royal tragedy / Thomas Penn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||942.04 (Text)||33062009313413||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451694178
- Physical Description: xxiii, 660 pages, 16 unnumbered pages : illustrations (chiefly color), maps, genealogical tables ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
"Originally published in Great Britain in 2019 by Penguin Random House UK."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"For fans of Hilary Mantel and The Tudors, this is the dramatic story of the concluding episode in England's War of the Roses, featuring three brothers, two of whom became kings, Edward IV and Richard III, famous from Shakespeare's great history play Richard III"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain > History > Wars of the Roses, 1455-1485.
York, House of.
Edward IV, King of England, 1442-1483.
Richard III, King of England, 1452-1485.
Clarence, George, Duke of, 1449-1478.