A time for mercy / John Grisham.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
11 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009350373||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||11/03/2020|
- ISBN: 9780593168592
- ISBN: 0593168593
- Physical Description: 724 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Court-appointed lawyer Jake Brigance puts his career, his financial security, and the safety of his family on the line to defend a sixteen-year-old suspect who is accused of killing a local deputy and facing the death penalty.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Mississippi > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Police murders > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
Large type books.
Legal fiction (Literature)