A private cathedral / James Lee Burke.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009332942||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/05/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432879235
- ISBN: 1432879235
- Physical Description: 589 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"The Shondell and Balangie families are enemies in New Iberia's criminal underworld, but teen musicians Johnny Shondell and Isolde Balangie have fallen in love and run away. As Dave Robicheaux investigates the couple's whereabouts, he runs afoul of Isolde's mafioso father, who puts a hit on Robicheaux and his partner, Clete Purcel. The assassin is unlike any they have ever faced: he can induce hallucinations and travels on a ghost ship that materializes without warning. In order to defeat him and rescue Johnny and Isolde, Robicheaux will have to overcome the demons that have tormented him throughout his adult life"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robicheaux, Dave (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Louisiana > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Vendetta > Fiction.
Mafia > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
New Iberia (La.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Dave Robicheaux novel ; 
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux novel ; bk. 23.
- Wheeler large print hardcover series.