A conspiracy of bones / Kathy Reichs.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009335838||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/02/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432876258
- ISBN: 1432876252
- Physical Description: 589 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Thorndike Press large print basic series"
Regular print version published by: Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc.
"Temperance Brennan is in North Carolina, recovering from neurosurgery, when she receives a series of mysterious text messages, each with a new picture of a corpse missing its face and hands. Determined to identify the dead man, she sidesteps the new boss who wants to keep her off the case. Tempe discovers disturbing and conflicting clues. Was the faceless man a spy? A trafficker? And why was he carrying the name of a missing child? With the help from her Montreal beau Andrew Ryan and ex-homicide investigator Skinny Slidell, Tempe utilizes cutting-edge forensic methods to draw closer to the astonishing truth"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Temperance Brennan novel ; #19
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Reichs, Kathy. Temperance Brennan series ; bk. 19.