Final cut : a novel / SJ Watson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
2 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009334088||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||09/24/2020|
- ISBN: 9780062382153
- ISBN: 0062382152
- Physical Description: 349 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"Blackwood Bay. An ordinary place, home to ordinary people. It used to be a buzzing seaside destination. But now, ravaged by the effects of dwindling tourism and economic downturn, it's a ghost town - and the perfect place for film-maker Alex to shoot her new documentary. But the community is deeply suspicious of her intentions. After all, nothing exciting ever happens in Blackwood Bay - or does it?"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject