The mirror & the light / Hilary Mantel.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009335762||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/08/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432876357
- ISBN: 143287635X
- Physical Description: 1145 pages (large print) : genealogical tables ; 25 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Wreckage (I). London, May 1536 -- Salvage. London, 1536 -- Wreckage (II). London, Summer 1536 -- Augmentation. London, Autumn 1536 -- The five wounds. London, Autumn 1536 -- Vile blood. London, Winter 1536 -- The bleach fields. Spring, 1537 -- The image of the king. Spring-Summer 1537 -- Broken on the body. London, Autumn 1537 -- Nonsuch. Winter 1537-Spring 1538 -- Corpus Christi. June-December 1538 -- Inheritance. December 1538 -- Ascension Day. Spring-Summer 1539 -- Twelfth Night. Autumn 1539 -- Magnificence. January-June 1540 -- Mirror. June-July 1540 -- Light. 28 July 1540.
"England, 1536. In the wake of Anne Boleyn's execution, Thomas Cromwell continues his climb to power and wealth. Meanwhile, Henry VIII settles into brief happiness with Queen Jane Seymour. With no family or private army backing him, Cromwell must rely upon his wits. Despite rebellion at home, traitors plotting abroad, and the threat of invasion, Cromwell imagines a new country in the mirror of the future. But can a nation, or a person, shed the past like a skin? Do the dead unbury themselves? And, as the Spanish ambassador asks Cromwell, what will you do when the king, as is his wont, eventually turns on you?"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cromwell, Thomas, Earl of Essex, 1485?-1540 > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Henry VIII, 1509-1547 > Fiction.
Courts and courtiers > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- [Thomas Cromwell trilogy] ; 
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Mantel, Hilary, 1952-. Thomas Cromwell trilogy ; bk. 3.
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.