The anthill : a novel / Julianne Pachico.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009298796||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385545891
- ISBN: 0385545894
- Physical Description: ix, 308 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
"A literary ghost story told through the eyes of a young woman returning to her former homeland of Colombia to seek redemption for a past she can't entirely remember."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Memory > Fiction.
Day care centers > Fiction.
Homeless children > Fiction.
Homecoming > Fiction.
Medellín (Colombia) > Fiction.
Colombia > Fiction.