Whirlwind / Janet Dailey.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009334013||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||11/04/2020|
- ISBN: 9781496727350 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1496727355 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 261 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Books, 2020.
At the Alamo Canyon Ranch the Champion women carry on the family legacy of breeding bucking bulls for the rodeo. Everyone's talking about Whirlwind at this year's Professional Bull Rider's Competition, but the promising young bull is the last thing on Shane Tully's mind once he lays eyes on the lady responsible for bringing Whirlwind to the arena. Lexie Champion has this rodeo man hungry for more than the thrill of his next competition. But the daughter of bull rancher Bert Champion wants nothing to do with a daredevil after losing her brother to a bull riding accident. Lexie is no stranger to the dangers of rodeo life, but after watching Shane go down in the ring is she willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of love?-- Adapted from jacket
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Rodeos > Fiction.
Bulls > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Bull riding > Fiction.
Brothers > Death > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.