Credible threat / J. A. Jance.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009308256||Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||07/01/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432876555
- ISBN: 1432876554
- Physical Description: 527 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Thorndike Press large print basic"--Title page verso.
Sequel to: The A list.
Years after her son's fatal overdose, Rachel Higgins learns that his addiction may have grown out of damage suffered at the hands of a pedophile priest while he was in high school. Looking for vengeance, she targets the Catholic Church's most visible local figure, Archbishop Francis Gillespie. When the archbishop begins receiving anonymous threats, local police dismiss them, saying they're not credible. So he turns to his friends, Ali Reynolds and her husband, B. Simpson. When a shooter assassinates the archbishop's driver and leaves the priest himself severely injured, Ali forms an uneasy alliance with a Phoenix homicide cop in hopes of preventing another attack. But Ali doesn't realize that the killer has become not only more unhinged but also more determined to take out his or her target. -- adapted from jacket (regular print ed.)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Child molesters > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Reynolds, Ali (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Arizona > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- An Ali Reynolds mystery ; 15
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Jance, Judith A. Ali Reynolds mysteries ; #15