Deadlock / Catherine Coulter.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 5 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
25 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009316242||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||09/03/2020|
- ISBN: 9781501193699 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1501193694 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 465 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Sequel to: Labyrinth.
Targeted by a vengeful psychopath out to destroy his family, Savich receives three mysterious boxes containing clues leading to an unfamiliar community and a young wife who must confront a decades-old secret.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Sherlock, Lacey (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Savich, Dillon (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.