'Ohana means family / Ilima Loomis ; illustrated by Kenard Pak.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Coolidge Branch||jE (Text)||33062009448706||New Juv Picture Books||In Process||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||jE (Text)||33062009265852||Juv Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823443260 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823443264 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: 2020
"Neal Porter Books."
In this cumulative rhyme in the style of "The House That Jack Built," a family celebrates Hawaii and its culture while serving poi at a luau.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Luaus > Juvenile fiction.
Poi > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme > Juvenile fiction.
Nursery rhymes > Adaptations.
Families > Hawaii > Juvenile fiction.
Hawaii > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.