Dog diaries : Mission impawsible : a middle school story / James Patterson with Steven Butler ; illustrated by Richard Watson.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||j (Text)||33062009324055||New Juv Fiction||Checked Out||10/17/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||j (Text)||33062009324188||New Juv Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316494472
- ISBN: 031649447X
- Physical Description: 168 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
It's me, Junior, back again with another tail-wagging tale of mischief making! I'll tell you all about the fur-raising time I had when my pet humans went on a trip without me, and the horrible place they left me. Here are some of the adventures I had: How I survived on a diet of icky vegetables, with no yummy, drool-inducing meat in sight!; My super-secret plan to steal delicious hamburgers!; How my pooch-pals and I cooked up a grand scheme to break free and get back home. It's a dangerous mission, but as I always say, you can't keep a good dog down!
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 5.1; AR pts.: 1.0; AR quiz no.: 508817
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Kennels > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Dog diaries 3
- The middle school series
- Patterson, James, 1947- Dog diaries (Series)
- Patterson, James, 1947- Middle school novels.