Camino winds / John Grisham.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
13 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009305310||New Large Print Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780593168615 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 0593168615 (large print : paperback)
- Physical Description: 357 pages (large print) paperback ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
Just as Bruce Cable's Bay Books is preparing for the return of bestselling author Mercer Mann, Hurricane Leo veers from its predicted course and heads straight for the island. The hurricane is devastating: homes and condos are leveled, hotels and storefronts ruined, streets flooded, and a dozen people lose their lives. One of the apparent victims is Nelson Kerr, a friend of Bruce's and an author of thrillers. But the nature of Nelson's injuries suggests that the storm wasn't the cause of his death: He has suffered several suspicious blows to the head.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Novelists > Fiction.
Hurricanes > Florida > Fiction.
Bookstores > Fiction.
Antiquarian booksellers > Fiction.
Murder for hire > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.
Large print books.