The lantern men : a Ruth Galloway mystery / Elly Griffiths.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
8 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009325474||New Adult Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009335341||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||10/14/2020|
- ISBN: 9780358237044 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0358237041 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: ix, 358 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Boston, MA : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Sequel to: The stone circle.
"Forensic archaeologist Ruth Galloway changed her life-until a convicted killer tells her that four of his victims were never found, drawing her back to the place she left behind."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject