Women's work : stories from pioneering women shaping our workforce / photography by Chris Crisman.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Coolidge Branch||779.24 (Text)||33062009329328||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||779.24 (Text)||33062009329393||New Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||10/07/2020|
- ISBN: 9781982110376
- ISBN: 1982110376
- Physical Description: ix, 246 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
Award-winning photographer Chris Crisman documents the women who pioneered work in fields that have long been considered the provinces of men—with accompanying interviews on how they’ve broken boundaries and stereotypes in their industries—in this stunningly inspirational and feminist book.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Employment.
Sex role in the work environment.
Photography of women.