Is it Alzheimer's? : 101 answers to your most pressing questions about memory loss and dementia / Peter V. Rabins, MD, MPH.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||616.831 (Text)||33062009293797||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781421436395 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1421436396 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781421436401 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 142143640X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 147 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2020.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Should I worry about my memory? -- What is dementia? what is alzheimer disease? -- What causes dementia? what causes Alzheimer disease? -- What steps can i take to lower my risk of Alzheimer disease and dementia? -- What treatments are available? -- What suggestions do you have for caregivers? -- What are some of the difficult decisions caregivers face?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alzheimer's disease > Miscellanea.
Dementia > Miscellanea.