Wink / written and illustrated by Rob Harrell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||jY (Text)||33062009328742||New Juv Middle Reader||For Use in Library Only||-|
- ISBN: 1984815148 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781984815149 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 314 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: 2020
Ross Maloy just wants to be a normal seventh grader. He doesn't want to lose his hair, or wear a weird hat, or deal with the disappearing friends who don't know what to say to the cancer kid. But with his recent diagnosis of a rare eye cancer, blending in is off the table.
|Target Audience Note:||
456 Childrens Plus, Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cancer > Juvenile fiction.
Eye > Diseases > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.