When you see me : a novel / Lisa Gardner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||Fic. G174w 9 CDs (Text)||33062009248080||New Audio Book CD Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536609561
- ISBN: 1536609560
- ISBN: 9781536609615 (Library edition)
- ISBN: 1536609617 (Library edition)
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (10 hr., 58 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in..
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Michigan : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2019
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Kirsten Potter.
FBI Special Agent Kimberly Quincy and Sergeant Detective D D Warren have built a task force to follow the digital bread crumbs left behind by deceased serial kidnapper Jacob Ness. When a disturbing piece of evidence is discovered in the hills of Georgia, they bring Flora Dane and true-crime savant Keith Edgar to a small town where something seems to be deeply wrong. What at first looks like a Gothic eeriness soon hardens into something much more sinister. They discover that for all the evil Jacob committed while alive, his worst secret is still to be revealed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Warren, D. D. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Victims of crimes > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Investigation > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A D.D. Warren and Flora Dane novel ; #11
- Gardner, Lisa. D.D. Warren and Flora Dane Novel. Spoken word ; v. 11.