The 20th victim / James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009305211||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316494946
- ISBN: 0316494941
- Physical Description: 498 pages (large print) : paperback ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Three victims, three bullets, three cities. The shooters' aim is as fearsomely precise as their target selection. When Lindsay realizes that the fallen men and women excel in a lucrative, criminal activity, she leads the charge in the manhunt for the killers. As the casualty list expands, fear and fascination with this suspicious shooting gallery galvanizes the country. The victims were no angels, but are the shooters villains . . . or heroes?
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.