The 4 season solution : the groundbreaking new plan for feeling better, living well, and powering down our always-on lives / Dallas Hartwig.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||612.022 (Text)||33062009282089||New Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||07/08/2020|
- ISBN: 9781982115159
- ISBN: 1982115157
- Physical Description: xxviii, 257 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Beaten down by being normal -- It starts with sleep -- Food doesn't have to be so hard -- Moving to the rhythm -- People matter most -- Anchors -- Pivot to heal : fall and therapeutic winter -- Your life beyond.
"New York Times bestselling coauthor of the runaway bestsellers The Whole30 and It Starts With Food presents a paradigm-shifting plan that shows you how to boost energy, improve health, and feel happier by living more in tune with the seasons"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject