Walk the wire / David Baldacci.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009305229||Large Print||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009353617||Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||07/01/2021|
- ISBN: 9781538752111 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1538752115 (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 662 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2020.
Amos Decker, the FBI consultant with a perfect memory, and Alex Jamison, FBI, return to solve a gruesome murder of a young woman named Irene Cramer, in a booming North Dakota oil fracking town. The promise of a second gold rush has attracted an onslaught of newcomers all hoping for a windfall, bringing with them problems, including drugs, property crimes, prostitution and now a gruesome murder.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large print books.