The vanishing / Jayne Ann Krentz.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009244931||New Large Print Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781432872403
- ISBN: 1432872400
- Physical Description: 439 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Decades ago, the Incident occurred: an explosion in the Fogg Lake cave system that released unknown gases. Afterward, some of the residents started having visions, while others heard voices--and the eerie effects also showed up in their descendants. Catalina Lark and Olivia LeClair, co-owners of a Seattle investigation firm, use their "second sight" to solve cases. When Olivia vanishes one night, Cat frantically searches for her friend. Then Slater Arganbright, an agent from a shadowy organization, shows up with a cryptic warning. A killer is hunting Catalina and Olivia, who are the only witnesses to a fifteen-year-old murder. Someone intends to make both women vanish."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Psychic ability > Fiction.
Small cities > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Fogg Lake trilogy ; 
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Krentz, Jayne Ann. Fogg Lake trilogy.
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.