The shape of night : a novel / Tess Gerritsen.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009250359||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9781643584485
- ISBN: 1643584480 (large print)
- Physical Description: 367 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
- Copyright: ℗♭2019.
Regular print version previously published by: Ballantine Books, an imprint of Random House.
"A woman trying to outrun her past is drawn to a quiet coastal town in Maine--and to a string of unsolved murders--in this haunting tale of romantic suspense from New York Times bestselling author Tess Gerritsen"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women food writers > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Maine > Fiction.
Large print books.
Maine > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.