Indian no more / by Charlene Willing McManis with ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781620148396 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1620148390 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 211 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tu Books, an imprint of Lee & Low Books Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2019.
Regina Petit's family has always been Umpqua, and ... Read More
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 4.4; AR 4.0; AR ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Umpqua Indians > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Indians of North America > Relocation > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: