Finding home / Karen Kingsbury and Tyler Russell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009268948||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9781534412187 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1534412182 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 304 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
"A Paula Wiseman Book."
For Ashley, moving to Bloomington, Indiana, is especially hard but with time, prayer, a few surprises, and especially the love of her family, she finally feels at home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family life > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Moving, Household > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Home > Fiction.
Christian life > Fiction.
Bloomington (Ind.) > Fiction.