American panda / Gloria Chao.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||YPBK (Text)||33062009190068||YA Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481499101
- ISBN: 1481499106
- ISBN: 9781534425699
- ISBN: 1534425691
- ISBN: 1481499114
- ISBN: 9781481499118
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon Pulse hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon Pulse, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
A freshman at MIT, seventeen-year-old Mei Lu tries to live up to her Taiwanese parents' expectations, but no amount of tradition, obligation, or guilt prevent her from hiding several truths-- that she is a germaphobe who cannot become a doctor, she prefers dancing to biology, she decides to reconnect with her estranged older brother, and she is dating a Japanese boy. Can she find a way to be herself, before her web of lies unravels?
|Study Program Information Note:||
Text in English.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Young adult works.