King in the wilderness / HBO Documentary Films and Kunhardt Films present ; directed by Peter Kunhardt.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||323.092 DVD (Text)||33062009343030||Adult DVD Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Bethlehem South Side Branch||323.092 DVD (Text)||33062009339855||Adult DVD Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 113 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros., 
Originally released by Home Box Office, 2018.
Follows Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the volatile last three years of his life, from the passage of the Voting Rights Act in 1965 to his assassination in April 1968. Drawing on revelatory stories from his inner circle of friends, the film provides a clear window into the civil-rights leader's character, showing him to be a man with an unshakeable commitment to peaceful protest in the face of an increasingly unstable country.
|Target Audience Note:||
TV rating: TV-14.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen (16:9 ; 1.78:1) presentation; Dolby digital 5.1.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
For private home use only.
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.